Chivalry vs. Altruism

via Rational Male

The Shocker
on January 24th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Romance is the province of men because women aren’t capable of it.

As I’ve said before, point to one couple with a dominant woman and beta male who has a roaring sex life. It just doesn’t happen.

Women get excited by romantic gestures from high status men. Men (being men) think the nature of the gesture itself is what matters- thus increasingly spectacular chivalrous acts. Women care little about the act itself- its the investment by a high status male that tickles their cerebellum.

Telling a girl to be romantic is like telling her she would be happier if she learned how to approach the men she wanted. Obvious.. but they’d rather indulge in neuroticism. They aren’t relationship builders- they’re primed for network connections to come to them.

I am not against romance because it’s not reciprocal for the same reason I’m not against great sex because I have to be the maestro.

Setting the Rules

via Rational Male

The Shocker
on January 17th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

An above-average but still FC friend invited me out to wing last weekend. He was meeting up with a girl he had been vibing with since high school, but they had never been single at the same time.

He played the game exactly like he had with great success in his youth- fulfilling a girl’s emotional imperative with ease.

He didn’t hear her drop hints about who she was now- shopping at Bloomingdales, joking about finding a doctor or lawyer, marriage..

Her imperative had changed from emotional/social to status/$$ and he was completely unaware. Poor guy was baffled why he didn’t get any.

How To Remain Unflustered By Female Beauty

The Shocker
on January 13, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Not ignoring good looks is one handicap I gladly choose to play with.

Every Man Deserves

The Shocker
on January 12, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Got linked to the jezebel blog for the first time- now I understand the feminist frame CH has been hammering. The link is surprisingly relevant:

What kind of woman does a man want? A woman who won’t ruin the fucking grand finale by psychoanalyzing if we’re doing it because it’s dirty or we ‘need acceptance.’

There’s really only one kind of woman I can’t stand- the shrew who harps and nitpicks at every little thing.

A girl doesn’t lovingly have to take a load to the face every single time. Sometimes its fun to try and tag girls who say they dont want it there- a game both can play. Other times, when the mood is bangin and you’re both crazy fucktoy animals.. yes, swallow every drop, let me pump point blanc against your forehead, reach two fingers between your legs and let me watch you suck em dry.

Dont reduce power/dominance/male chi to a suckling desire for acceptance. We dont want acceptance, we want raw do-anything ROMANTIC desire.

Those women could have it too, from the clueless clawing husbands and boyfriends they boss around all day. Instead.. shrewness.. smallness.. a complete lack of imagination. Unhappiness.

Point to one relationship with a roaring sex life where the woman owns the man.

I’d LOVE to sit back and let the girl lead me to marathon nirvana. They do not know how to do it.

Let’s face it- for normal, uninhibited girls how much she will let you do is a barometer for how much she likes you. She will do those things for a sufficiently high status man- that’s what is between the lines when feminists say men ‘seek acceptance.’ FUCK YES we want to be that man. And if you’re constitutionally incapable of being the canvas for our alpha expression.. your loss. Oh, and if your girlfriend suddenly doesn’t feel like doing all those wild things you used to.. fix it or end it.

Why, And When, Women Cheat

The Shocker
on January 11, 2012 at 5:18 pm

:+: :+: What To Do When You Find Out She’s Cheating :+: :+:

Okay, you just found she’s cheating. Or is about to or whatever.

Accept that it’s ‘that kind’ of break up.

For a man, there is only one optimal end state. Complete excision from your life. Women can carry around ex’s, mistakes, etc. They are conversation starters for her friends. Men cannot. For men there is and will always be a connotation of shame and nobody wants to hear it. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, your emotional journey along the way– you will arrive at that end state where she is no longer connected to your present life. This being said:

You usually have a short window between when you find out and when you are broken up. USE THIS WINDOW.

Your mind and body want you to use this improperly- they want you to seek justice, express rage, get more information from her, compensate by turning up the alpha….. don’t. It’s a waste.

You need to do two things. First, sit down with her and show her you are deleting her from Facebook, that you are deleting all her friends from Facebook, that you are deleting all your messages. If you have enough hand, log onto her account and delete your friends from her account. Doing this you show your self-respect, value, that you will not trail her life and that she is the one who ruined the relationship.. but ending it was your decision. It may feel wrong at the time, but months and years later you will love yourself for it.

There’s a list of other things you should do here, I leave that list to more comprehensive thinkers.

Second thing, if and when there is breakup sex- I believe this is the time to use the no-ejaculation trick. Act bored, not into it, and whatever you do, don’t finish. Push her off you. Clam up with a hint of disgust. By not fucking her now, you will mindfuck her for the rest of her life. Far more satisfying during the inevitable sleepless nights to come.

There’s a list of other things you should do here, I also leave this for others.

Use this window.

The Tao of Game

via Rational Male

The Shocker
on January 11th, 2012 at 12:16 am

Pajamas Feminism

The Shocker
on January 10, 2012 at 12:09 am

So how do I pick up the chick in the pjs.

Oh right this isn’t a game blog this is a venue for the sexually frustrated.

SWPL > Internet nerds

Economic Wisdom Of The Day

M
on January 7, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Who said you can’t turn a ho into a housewife?

Well, maybe that’s going a bit far. But even the whoriest of whores can be gamed the shit out of.

• The Shocker
    on January 8, 2012 at 6:41 pm

your eyebrows….. are making me hungry for mcdonalds. Those are some serious arches.

Gold.

Another Game Theory Vindicated By Science

Sidewinder
on January 6, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Couple comments – on your first point about evaluative listening: I find that men are much more capable of this kind of empathy than women. The hamster gets so loud in their head that they often cannot understand plain english. For this reason, I second your prediction that utilizing this skill would impress a female. But like anything, HOW you do it could either project clingly rapport-seeking, or confident conversational mastery.

Sociosexuality – is this really male sluttiness, or another word for general sexual pre-selection? I’m not arguing, i’m just curious as to the actual definition. For example, principles of hypergamy would suggest to me that a man who was known for having apparently monogamous relationships with beautiful women would fare better than the same guy who indiscriminately beds lots of girls.I would think that a man’s confident in being selective would up his market value.

Getting out there and doing it – I’m on it. Your principles will be put into action in a midwestern city tonight.

• A.B. Dada
    on January 6, 2012 at 3:06 pm

“I would think that a man’s confident in being selective would up his market value.”

Increase preselection by LJBF’s the hot-but-crazy gals you know, and tell the attractive-but-sweet gals that those gals are just friends because they’re batshit insane.

It also makes the hot-but-crazy broads want you more, and you can keep them around for those periods of oneitis setting in.

• King A
      on January 6, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Off topic: Do you still have that writing project you wanted me to look at (a few posts back)? I e-mailed your gmail account for the connect.

Even further afield: Here’s hoping there is a robust forum on the party deck of the new, purportedly “offshore” Chateau. Filtering all conversations through the moderator is unorganic, the worst kind of top-down bureaucracy, like government dirigisme vs. free-market laissez-faire, post office vs. FedEx, or Windows OS/browser vs. open-source.

I’m the idea guy, the rest of you ambitious types have to execute, because I’m otherwise occupied and/or lazy. If and when I set up a site (under a different name), it will be a gang-blog with lightly-moderated commentary and an upwardly mobile ranking system. If the Chateau is smart, that’s what he’ll set up offshore.

Bah, I redacted the idea. I almost just published the next Facebook concept anonymously on a blog commentary! I am apathetic in this matter, almost so apathetic that I became momentarily careless.

Suffice it to say, I have a surfeit of insight and a dearth of the sublimated beta-energy that drives nerds like Gates and Hawking and Tchaikovsky to their accomplishment, channeling their efforts into creativity because the sexual outlet is foreclosed to them. I don’t mind being the modestly-compensated Winklevoss twins as long as some twitchy Zuckerberg gets off his ass and makes it a reality. I have bigger fish to fry.

Good luck with the reboot, Heartiste.

• The Shocker
        on January 6, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I wonder what you’d be like without the delusions of grandeur

Wudang
on January 6, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Very good finding. THis form of listening works very well. What is even more powerful is when you not only can show that you understand what she is saying but understand her better than she understands herself by putting into words the things she can not put into words herself and provide insights into her psyche in ways she is unable to herself. This shows that you understand her deeper than anyone else but it also demonstrates a sort of command over/power over her reality and a sort of need for you for INSIGHT and CLARITY which lead to DIRECTION because by understanding yourself and the world, which the woman now does through your ability to express what she feels and how she functions that naturally leads to where she should go. Insight, clarity and direction are male/yang qualities and as such are attractive in ways that are not just beta/understanding but also in an alpha sense or a sense that combines the two or bridges the gap.

A lot of seem to be afraid to talk to women about all the emotional issues women want to vent about because they are afraid of becoming emotional tampons. I think this is wrong and that it is more about how you do it. When a woman wants to talk to me about an issue she has the first thing I do is listen in the article explains and preferably also going further and expressing what she feels/thinks/experiences better than she can herself. Once that is done I analyze her situation further providing even more male clarity and order (things get put in clear categories with clear relationships between them) and then I suggest a direction/course of action. Sometimes there actually is something to DO. Sometimes the direction/action is just to learn to accept/live with a particular situation in which case I will often say something about how she can best think in order to do that.

Women tend to not like men giving them advice or being to analytical about things and have instead tried to teach men to be listeners and not advice/guide. It is true that when a woman wants to talk about something that bothers her she wants empathy and understanding in the way women give it to each other in order to feel better and until she has received this she is unwilling to take analysis or advice. So betas have learnt to take the role of other females in this sort of listening but don`t master the rest of the process. When I have first empathized properly I have never had anything but positive reactions to providing analysis and advice to women.

Whenever I only listen in the beta way I always feel like their girlfriend and feel like their response to me afterwards is like the response to other girlfriends or beta males (oh your so sweat to listen etc.). When I add in the extra dimensions I have written about here I instead feel like she is reacting to me like a man. It feels like she is talking up to me like a daddy. She becomes feminine and vulnerable to me and extremely open to me directing or commanding her in any direction I want. I feel like polarity is there.

There are male arch types that are attractive to women because they are seen as holding some sort of male power/authority and still are emphatic/healing and relate emotionally to her issues. Think about the role as teacher, therapist, spiritual guide/wise man and healer. All of these are characthers that women fall for and that combine some combination of empathy and care with male authority.

If you combine THIS kind of listening to a womans problems with setting clear boundaries to how much you are willing to listen her issues you will not loose but gain attraction IMO. You can listen quite a lot but have A clear boundary to just how much.

• The Shocker
    on January 7, 2012 at 10:23 pm

BTW I thought this was really good. I find there’s usually one or two comments on this blog per post that are very worth reading.. usually buried near the bottom.

The Shocker
on January 6, 2012 at 5:12 pm

As a side note, the question of what to text those random numbers you picked up at the club has been solved:

Anonymous
on January 7, 2012 at 2:04 am

Random Thought

What’s with these guys new to guy trying to amog? Was out with some friends last night, one of them a HB6.5. She wants me bad but I’m in a LTR with another girl. Another guy tries to run some game on her, fails badly, see she’s still digging me, and then tries to anti-amog me.

Effectively pissed the shit out of me. So I kneecapped him the rest of the night and kept the girl in my arms.

How do I solve this in the future? Not afraid of this guy stealing her from me (she’s a nice backup), but I get annoyed when someone tries to blow me out of my own group.

• The Shocker
    on January 7, 2012 at 10:31 pm

I had a guy come up to me because he knew the two girls I was with. He tried to AMOG, asked me some smalltalk question, I gave him a BS answer.

His response was to say, ‘that’s funny, I usually punch guys in the face who lie to me.’ He then came up with some other small talk question.

My response was simple: ‘you just said you wanted to punch me in the face. I’m done with you.’ Then held eye contact in a very relaxed manner. He said a few things, asked me a question. No response from me, just a stare. He backed off.

The girls said, ‘I hate when that happens,’ but you know what? They secretly love that shit.

Tokens Of Appreciation

The Shocker
on January 3, 2012 at 3:56 pm

I will pay $1 every time you let me nuke a comment.