Confirming Dates Like A Boss

YaReally
on June 4, 2014 at 1:20 am

Current generation’s examples of “taking charge” lol:

Fucking painful to watch. From the “please please please??” body-language, to the having to be shit-faced to have the balls to make a move, to the logically explaining “you SAID you wanted me to make a move” followed by sexual-intent-shirking “so I’m gonna’ make a move!!” excuse (see, he’s not making a move because he’s a sexual being who’s comfortable with expressing his sexuality, he’s actually a Nice Guy who respects women who’s JUST doing this because she SAID she wanted him to…wow, how sexy, what woman doesn’t fantasize about being told “I’m only trying to fuck you because you want me to” lol)

Just fucking embarrassing. And of course every comment on that video is “wow this is horrible” “ahh my trigger warnings are kicking in” and “god this is such sexual assault, horrifying!!”

Not a SINGLE comment on that article is about “wow that was sexy” or “wow I wish a guy would kiss ME like that!!”. Not even ONE.

Versus role models of the past when it was socially acceptable to acknowledge what actually turns women on and when it was socially acceptable for a man to not be ashamed of his sexual nature:

And of course the comments on those videos (aside from a few manginas touting the feminist-brainwashed “but this is raaaape!!” bitterness because they aren’t getting laid themselves) are full of “wow that’s so hot” and “omg that’s a real man, taking what he wants” and “I wish a guy would kiss me like this” shit.

So which is more likely:

1) Jezebel commenters just happen to be a massive group of sexually repressed unattractive damaged women with fucked up views on sex? …well, that’s probably true lol

or 2) Your intent and confidence does more to influence how they feel about “going for it” than your actual actions.

Those same chicks commenting on Jezzie would cream themselves like any other chick at the older MSM kissing scenes. But if you’re as wishy-washy and pathetic as Louie is in the first clip, you’re going to get the same disgust he got.

I’d say Friends was around the key point that everything in the mainstream media started heading toward wishy-washy guys scared to kiss the girl, and showing girls having to take charge and kiss the guys. Not only were Ross/Chandler types perfectly toeing the feminist line by being big wussy manginas so they were promoted as the perfect Nice Guys, but they were REWARDED for it by girls kissing them, while simultaneously Joey was treated like a joke with his whole “How YOU doin?” line that shows sexual intent.

Feminist influence is creating a society where men are terrified to make a move or think they’ll be rewarded for NOT making a move, and women are frustrated that no man will make a move and disgusted when men who have no idea HOW to make a move (because there are no role models for them anymore) make a move like Louie that’s just creepy and gross and pathetic…it would be a funny situation if it wasn’t so sad.

If you’re hitting on a girl with a boyfriend, and you’ve seen the guy, ask yourself “how does he probably kiss her? Can I see him ravaging her? Throwing her on the bed and ripping her clothes off to fuck her brains out? Or is he probably one of those lame wishy-washy guys who’s hands shake nervously as he takes her clothes off or he lets her make all the moves?” If you figure him for the Louie type, odds are you can fuck his girl pretty easily with a dominant kiss.

Even with longer-term girlfriends/fuckbuddies I’ve had, when their friends see us in public going at it, they’ll say stuff like “wow how long have you two been together?” expecting it to be just a few weeks, and they’re like “wtf” when they find out it’s been months/years, because I do a lot of pinning-against-the-wall and dominant/aggressive passionate kissing. Kissing like a Lover not a Provider.

It’s like Liam Mcrae says: “Have you ever read an erotic novel? Read one. It’s never “oh we won’t on a date, and he was really nervous, and he awkwardly tried to kiss me in the car at the end and then on the second date he touched my boob and I told him he couldn’t and he stopped, he was really slow at escalating and unsure about it…and it was just so hot how he didn’t own his sexual intent.” No woman has that fantasy. The fantasy is always “the pirate who came and took her on his ship off to a desert island, or some duke of Scrufflington who whisks her away on his horse” on a sexual adventure”

Just saw that Louie clip and wanted to post about it because it made my dick hurt to see such a brutal mangina display that’s going to get touted around as “see?? You have to have her fill out 3 forms of consent before you kiss her!! …how come I’m not attracted to any of you guys when you give me these consent forms to fill out??” hamster fuel.

• Scray
    on June 4, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Dead on with the “Friends” comment. Check out how many subtle bits of propaganda are in this clip:

Notice that Phoebe, the ditzy, dumb promiscuous one is who falls for Joey’s line.

Lol, and I actually like “Friends.” I grew up on it, after all (which probably explains a lot of why I ended up where I did).

Confirming Dates Like A Boss

YaReally
on June 4, 2014 at 1:20 am

Current generation’s examples of “taking charge” lol:

So which is more likely:

• Scray
    on June 4, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Confirming Dates Like A Boss

immoralgables
on June 4, 2014 at 4:46 am

@YaReally @Scray @Walawala @PimpinBluestar & Those who have been in this situ.

Curious as to how one should go about escalating or just being sexually forward on a date with the top-tier girls (Hb8.5/9). That Latina I scooped up off daygame a couple days back went and met up with me for a drink last night.

I’m having difficulty with these girls (have been on dates with 3 diff ones now) and I’m starting to notice a pattern of behavior. I would love advice/insight on where I’m fucking up and how I should rectify it.

A few things:
1) The pick-up itself is strong. This HB8.5/9 Latina I picked up off daygame only saw me be dominant and just a normal fun dude. Opener was something like “Damn, you know it’s illegal to be walking that fast in New York, they’ll write you a ticket.” and I kept walking with her for 5 blocks.

2) The hot ones will go out of their way to meet up with me. It doesn’t fucking make sense but I guess since they rarely get approached like that (and approached so well hey) that maybe they assume I have ultra-high value? This girl went from downtown all the way to uptown to see me. Doesn’t make sense. Like guys are supposed to go see her and here she was going out of her way both logistically and trying to make convo.

3) I get friend-zoned kinda but in a weird way. Not in the humiliating way like I used to when I was an AFC, but in a “You’re making me laugh, but we’re not going to fuck” kind of way. Happened with HB8.5 Blonde russian I picked up last year in this FR (http://yareallyarchive.com/2013/8/#comment-heartiste-471987). Like we are still cool at the end of dates but in a “We should go out/hang-out” kind of way. Not in a “We are going to fuck” kind of way.

4) I’m definitely self-aware that I’m acting different. HB7.5 and below I can carry myself OK. I’m flirty, dominant, etc etc. And I TRY to be that way with HB8.5/9 but it’s almost like they can sniff it out….like quickly. I’m having trouble carrying that daygame street persona to the date I guess. Definitely scared of my own success kinda thing. This Latina from last night is hott….like doesn’t make eye-contact in public kind of hot, like is icy with guys at the club kind of hot, like enjoyed it when I made fun of her and told her congrats when she beat autism kind of hot….cause who says that to her?

Anyways, overall it was a good experience meeting this girl and picking her up and a good Day 3 of 30 for 30 Day Challenge but damn. It’s hella frustrating because I’m mentally sabotaging myself. That and I would like to know if it’s a bad play to be sexual/flirty with these kind of girls. Is that the wrong move? Does every chode act that way around them and you’re better off being chill and subtle?

To find out what I mean by being subtle, see Shocker’s comment from here:

Anyway, to all those reading and who have been in my shoes, would love to hear what you have to say.

I’m close to nailing these kind of girls but maybe not at all. The open, the texting, the flirtaciousness and the aloof, flirty vibe were all there…but still it’s like a mental block.

• YaReally
    on June 5, 2014 at 11:35 pm

@immoral @hunter
    left a reply for y’all but it’s still in mod :(

• Scray
      on June 7, 2014 at 2:09 pm

ditto

Confirming Dates Like A Boss

immoralgables
on June 4, 2014 at 4:46 am

@YaReally @Scray @Walawala @PimpinBluestar & Those who have been in this situ.

A few things: