Women HATE HATE HATE Ingratiating Beta Males

da GBFM lzzzzzzzlzlz (TM)
on March 12, 2015 at 12:02 pm

GBFM text:

cu oversz
……………………- *” \ – “::*’\
………………„-^*” : : „” : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : ‘\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : ‘|
…………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
…………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
…………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .” / . ‘|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .’/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|
‘| . . . . . . . . .’\ .\ ./ ‘/ . |

[CH: disturbingly detailed.]

on March 12, 2015 at 12:25 pm

The forward/backward slashes embossing the veiny column of the ASCII penicular shaft brings an artfully textually exciting element to the CHosphere.

|||||||||||)
    (__) )

Ripp
on March 12, 2015 at 12:22 pm

CH! I lurrrrv ur posts. :) meet for drinks later ???? ;)

False Domestic Abuse Accusations: Another Avenue For Women To Exploit White Knights

YIH
on March 11, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I can only speak to Florida, but for the past 20 years or so, if the cops get called on a domestic, someone’s going to be arrested, someone’s going to jail, someone’s going to sit in jail for a few days.
I think we can all guess what ‘someone’ means – 90% of the time, him. It’s standing policy in FL, if the cops show up, someone WILL be arrested.
It gets worse, once booked, it’s the DA who sets (or drops) the charge – (usually) she can’t say ”I refuse to press charges” – he is screwed.
Nice, huh?

on March 11, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Same in California. A domestic abuse call = mandatory arrest. Er um…MANdatory arrest.

How The Urban Man Can Be More Masculine

Arbiter
on March 10, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Good advice. Related to this is what I always say, get out in nature. When was the last time you even touched a plant growing in nature? Climbed? Ate something outdoors? When was the last time you went camping? I bet that for most in their adult age, we’re talking decades. Having camping gear at home, and the pictures and stories that show when you use it, fits well into this list.

About communal gardens, you should at the least have plants at home. I have heard girls note how many single guys don’t have plants at home, and they like it if you have them. Sign of maturity. They do a lot for a home, and they show that you have the minimum ability to take care of something living.

(Enter the shut-in keyboard jockeys: “Plants are for girls! They don’t fit into my list of things that are masculine!”)

• Laguna Beach Fogey
    on March 10, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Plants are cool, especially small palms, cacti, and desert succulents. Some basic landscaping skills go a long way with girls.

on March 10, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Got 2 fat palms and some cacti in my patio sitting area- they’ve yielded nice shading and decor for an occasional daytime BJ…

Tim
on March 10, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Holy shit are you out of touch. You really think playing a guitar loud is enough to bang a slutty hipster chick? News flash- 90% of the guys in that scene play a guitar! What would you be doing is lamely trying way too hard. The very opposite of the manliness you so aspire to.

[CH: you sound bitter. did a guitarist steal the love of your life?]

• Arbiter
    on March 10, 2015 at 2:39 pm

“is enough” – typical debate trick right there, strawman. As if CH ever said that’s all you’d have to do and that it would work every time and for everyone. Idiot.

on March 10, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Arby you called out the Timmy troll archetype in your post above right while he was posting. Lol.

Sorry Timmy boy, exit ye château quietly and retreat to your apartment roof top flower garden.

Anonymous
on March 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Become a handyman.

not unless you have a credit card reader on your smart phone. all the post wall victims will try to wear you out getting you do do what their nonexistent husbands don’t do. they gotta pay.

on March 10, 2015 at 2:40 pm

I basically remodeled my entire pad- am a resourceful skilled dude. It’s absolutely attractive to women and the OP is right on.

You mention a good point though. And the answer is simply: you don’t do it. And when needed to, tell them “no”. Or tell them you might, and passively dismiss and forget about it.

on March 10, 2015 at 3:27 pm

@arb

Ya man I had a blast doing the remodeling. For the labor intensive mindless stuff (busting up tile, granite install, painting) I’d hire mexicans and supervise.

I did do a bunch of electrical work. Installed all automated (insteon & lutron) lighting switches. Adding some new age plugs (that have USB high amp for tablets) in the walls. Nothing like pulling wires from the breaker box though.

For sure its always cool to learn new stuff. Practical man stuff to keep the castle fortified from fat chics and liberals.

jjbees
on March 10, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Some of the articles on this site are getting fucking ridiculous.

Who cares if I go out and shovel shit or if I push paper?I have a Y chromosome and I act like a fucking man. Look at fashion. Run by alpha men. Any industry you look at, no matter how full of faggotry or women, at the top it is run by alpha males who have no problems getting laid.

I think a lot of advice on the Chateau is post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy:

Alpha men prefer to mow lawns to doing the dishes, and get more sex. Therefore by mowing lawns we will get more sex? Blow me. This is unscientific thinking.

You can be a stay at home husband, make less than your wife, do all the bitch work like cooking and cleaning and laundry and driving the kids around, and still be the man of the house because that is who you are. My father was/is a perfect example of that, and I’ve never met a more dominant man.

In general, sure, you will find that it is the beta weaklings doing the dishes to appease their masters, but in the real world a man does what he wills and the world conforms to him. Being prescriptive about “do this to be alpha and get fux” is misleading, and is treating the symptoms, not the disease.

These guys need to work on their core, get testosterone flowing. Who cares who does the cooking/cleaning? It’s tangential. I’m not trying to be a dick here, but the best posts on this blog are ones that talk about principles, not silly details like text game/gardening…if your head and your balls are in the right place, the rest will follow.

on March 10, 2015 at 3:41 pm

“You can be a stay at home husband, make less than your wife, do all the bitch work like cooking and cleaning and laundry and driving the kids around, and still be the man of the house because that is who you are. ”

Righhht.

You’re applying it to your experiences only (like a chic) and forgetting that advice here is coming from a broader scope and applying it to aggregate trends in the population; trends that have been fleshed out and discussed here and elsewhere among Red Pill aware forums and are accepted.

And your straw man is retarded. Nobody is saying that once you mow a lawn you transform into alpha and get laid.

The OP is a series of attainable suggestions that me can choose to do that echo more traditional masculine traits.

No get back in the kitchen with your pops and do the dishes.

Marital Egalitarianism Is Bad For Your Sex Life

Erudite Knight
on March 9, 2015 at 9:52 am

Red pill really woke me up, and being direct and ‘mean’ with women was insane in how I was suddenly racking up girls far more than being nice.

• John Smallberries
    on March 9, 2015 at 10:53 am

This is true, but it doesn’t even have to be “mean.” Being mean implies you care enough to give some thought to what would hurt or anger her. Why make even that investment?

Every time I treated a woman as an adult human being, I was disappointed.

on March 10, 2015 at 1:44 am

“Every time I treated a woman with indifference or as a spoiled child in need of a firm hand, I was rewarded.”

This.

Comment Of The Week: American Dalit

Schopenhauer
on March 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm

So The Raven’s refutation of Arbiter consists of “Fuck you”? I’m gonna have to agree with Arbiter on this one. What he says is just a little more substantial than “Fuck you.” The U.S. military is now a (largely unwitting) arm of the IDF.

• The Raven
    on March 7, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Stupid ass. I’m one of the ones who know how to make it burn.

And fuck the state, Israel, and you.

on March 7, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Big scary internet blog post threat guy…

Dont do it man….don’t push CAPS LOCK…and get ANGRY…

retard.

Ripp
on March 7, 2015 at 8:48 pm

It pays to lie. Million$.

What catapulted American Sniper into the limelight was leveraging the Jesse Ventura lie. Backed by the publisher’s push, CK fanned the flames on MSM playing up the JV bullsh1t story. Sales soared immediately thereafter.

JV won a civil case against the CK estate. The slut widow is appealing. Doubtful she’ll win. In addition JV launched a civil suit against the publisher and is positioned well to win that. The hardest of cases to win: defamation for enrichment by reckless disregard of persons character.

Basically the publisher pushed through the JV lies in the AutoLieOgraphy and did no due diligence in fact checking. It almost seems like they rolled the dice- as if knowing by leveraging JVs name they’d $ell many copies and take their chances in litigation.

Fact remains however CK is a liar- and that’s the reason the masses know who he is. Not because he sniped a bunch of derka derks in the name of Ammurrrika.

Hero, eh… Liar…100%. Not just an embellishing insecure ego stroker, CK is a straight up bullshit on toast lying opportunist with no shame. Say what you will about JV or CK, the facts are in on this one and JV is in the right to defend his name and establish the truth.

While I’d rather have the youth look up to a CK than some rap hip hop ni66er, I’d also want them to know the truth. There is no honor in coming home from war only to shame a fellow servicemen for profit with a bull$hit story.

Also to note CK and wifey were in divorce proceedings when he died. Lol. And you know his slurr widow is just lurrrrrving all the fame and fortune from the book and film royalties.

Ya…nobody gives a sh1t about the truth. America likes a hero.

Murrrica!

Anonymous
on March 8, 2015 at 3:48 pm

The majority of the responses on the “manosphere” to American Sniper and the negative comments about Chris Kyle have really opened my eyes to the lowlife morons hanging around “the manosphere.”
I guess I shouldn’t get irritated when the average commenter sounds like Arbiter or Mike.
Hey, Mike: so all the people you know who joined the military are scum? I hope we meet.
And Arbiter and Mike and the rest of your types—you really must be impressive specimens of manhood to despise Chris Kyle. I mean I am sure if I saw your physiques,resumes and accomplishments I would understand your contempt of anyone in the SEALS or any other military organization.
Because I know that only the finest specimens of manhood who have accomplished the most amazing things in their life are on the internet slandering dead American soldiers.
I bet both of you are bangin’ models and poppin’ bottles in the evening after counting your entrepenurial wealth, then lifting heavy and eating paleo.
Because with your charm and insight I see how you must really be “mpua’s”
–“Master” pick-up artists with manly and exciting lifestyles. Not like you two could be bitter losers with pot bellys who wouldn’t dare to bad mouth a live SEAL in person. I am surprised such successful, charming and insightful folks such as you are bothering to share your valuable opinions.
Who here thinks he could run, lift, jump, swim, fight or shoot like Chis Kyle? Who here,(well, besides Mike and Arbiter and their compadres) think they are really such superior specimens of manhood they can fairly talk trash about a dead SEAL with an amazing military record who isn’t here to defend himself?
I would like to meet the brave guys who said shit like this to Kyle when he was alive.
Really, so many of you come out at this point to vomit acid?
And I understand why Arbiter, Mike, et. al., take Jesse Ventura’s side in any argument with Kyle. After all, good old Jesse is a 9/11 “truther” so he clearly shares your deep insight into America.
When I was in the Marines,it seemed like every single one who had ever been in Vietnam, when he had enough beers, would tell a story where he “killed a gook with an e-tool” when his firebase, (of course the closest one to North Vietnam) was overrun. We joked that e-tools took more lives than M-16’s according to the stories we heard. Soldiers tell stories.
I read way more offensive comments and crap above than I heard from Kyle’s book.
Anyway, if any of the negative commenters above could fight or fuck, they wouldn’t be making shitty comments. Real men don’t say shit like that. Who the fuck with a decent, real life writes that no man who went to Iraq or Afghanistan is worth admiring.
If you can’t admire any man who went to Iraq or Afghanistan, can you admire any man.
I never heard so many comments from so many Gammas in my life.
Go ahead, make all your self absorbed shitty little boy Gamma comments.

on March 9, 2015 at 1:30 am

“Go ahead, make all your self absorbed shitty little boy Gamma comments.”

You’re off to a great start sir anonymous gamma.

There are more dimensions here than the either/or of CK being a hero soldier or not.

Disregarding his fame, fortune and AutoBullshitography and looking purely at his military record from what we know: a highly skilled soldier and American patriot he was. And a much better icon than Chris Brown or the hip hop ni66er du jour for the youth to learn about and look up to.

However we wouldn’t be having this discussion if it weren’t for the fact he willfully and knowingly fabricated a story by defamaing another American soldier- in addition to a handful of other fantastical lies.

That’s a big difference compared to your camp fire stories over some brewskys.

Attack JV’s character and try to make this a splitting JV vs CK issue for your own frustration with other opinions. But you, as a marine should be owning the fact that CK’s defamation of JV has no honor. Your opinion of JV is not cause for excusing that fact.

The Wickedest Links

SuperFucker!
on March 2, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Scientists are looking at genetics ass-backwards. They’re studying the relatively huge genetic differences between chimps and humans and trying to extrapolate from there that the human race is one big fn rainbow family.

What they should be doing is trying to explain how can there can be so MUCH difference in intelligence, disposition, and appearance even between two FULL-BLOOD SIBLINGS (twins even), who share the SAME DNA.

That’s where you’ll find the real answers to understanding the “diversity” of human behavior. But of course that would lead to some very uncomfortable questions about bloodlines and race.

on March 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

I want them to isolate the african “stink gene”.

elmer
on March 2, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Would like to see a detailed deconstruction of the Agro-EBT complex. Many corporations derive the bulk of their profits servicing the EBT market. For a slice of the money, Asian and Arab foot-soldiers act as Agro-EBT collectors through EBT-processing convenience stores. Shareholders and Chinese front operations (WalMart) thrive on the obscene markups, resulting in the taxpayer-funded $0.53 Cheerio. Parent corporations distract the public with diversity false-flag outrages. Additional public handouts such as Section 8 ensure black matriarchy dysfunction and economic emasculation of black gentlemen. Their lament is true! Corporate America (aka “Encorpera” : Encorpera Empowers America) has a vested interest in proliferating black poverty as a means to feed at the public assistance trough.

It’s the circular flow of money in the EBT market.

on March 2, 2015 at 7:38 pm

A case study on the decay of Ferguson would be a great micro-economic example. A town once nearlly all white in the 70s erroded by federal government experimental politics and now nearly all black and worthless.

What actual GDP comes from Ferguson now that whites have fled?

A town subsidized by section 8 and EBT cards. And I agree, those EBT cards aren’t buying farmers market vegies and grass fed steak. They’re buying AgriCorp mass produced excess junk.

Its time for soilent black. Wall off these disgusting places, feed them to themselves, put cameras everywhere and broadcast on internet; sell ad space to pay for the operation and the proceeds go to the waste removal and rehabilitation of the land once they anhilate themselves.