Beta Males Then And Now

Alki (@Alki_holic)
on April 30, 2012 at 6:31 pm

With the pool of attractive women so crowded, shallow, and figuratively urinated in with STDs, will we see the development of Desirable-Girl-With-a-Boyfriend game? Do you have to share the few attractive, clean women with others on the days you’re not with her?

Also, anybody have experience with this related situation?

Say you’re texting a girl you’ve recently raw-dogged hard, twice, when in the middle of trying to set up something for later she texts something along the lines of, “That’s good cuz I don’t romance nobody, [sic] for real tho I have a boyfriend, what happened Sunday will never happen again,” (yes she is white, ungh).

It’s not that I am really into this particular slore, it’s just that the line sounds so cliche I feel like I need in-pocket responses to it. I don’t have any girl-with-a-guy game.

My gut instinct is to just send “lol” or “cool.” Or “Yeah I know, I’m not going to that bar again,” “I feel ya, I tried to cum in your mouth but I slipped,” or “I hope not, your 5 o’clock pussy shadow hurts, my dick feels like I tried to fuck an angry cat.”

But I don’t know what would cover all the bases; her getting drunk and wanting to hit me up, or if it’s a common shit test, or whatever.

Chateau prediction note: she was on her period.

on May 1, 2012 at 1:29 am

If you’re objective is to keep her in sexual rotation the best response is no response followed by silence.

Then reopen her ~3 to 5 days later with a new random cocky/funny txt that doesn’t acknowledge the previous txt at all.

In fact I’d give her a solid 3 to 4 weeks of silence. The issue(s) leading to her decission to whore behind her BF’s back will occur again.

And yes she was probably ovulating.

Comments Of The Week: The Parallel Universe Of Alpha Males

T.
on April 26, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I took a girl for drinks on our first date. We ended up in her room and the clothes start flying off. We didn’t fuck (she claimed she was on her period), but she gave me a blowjob. Afterwards, she called me ‘cute’… alphas, would you say being called ‘cute’ is good/bad?

• no magic pills
    on April 26, 2012 at 7:51 pm

the question is was SHE cute?

if yes then alpha. she sucked your cock

• T.
      on April 26, 2012 at 8:08 pm

She’s hot. I don’t fuck swamphogs.

on April 26, 2012 at 8:47 pm

congrats on the BJ from the “hot” chic on the first date. well done.

but bro…c’mon man: think about the fact that you posted one of the most retarded questions on CH…

-789,976 pts

peckerwood
on April 26, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Being good friends with several naturals (of whom, at the time, I was as good looking, smart, and rich), I think game is important for me to realize that it’s not about what I lacked in terms of definable material world goods, but what I lacked in terms of confidence or alpha traits. It’s funny that, even as they were pulling in girls left and right including engaged chicks, married women, and “good girls who just want to wait (except for when they’re with alphas),” I still had the pedestalized ideal in my mind*. At least I still keep in shape and am not “going my own way,” I can learn. Thank God I never got married.

BTW, bitches love triceps.

*-oh yeah, and their married sex life is more, ah, adventuresome than you can imagine.

• demirogue
    on April 26, 2012 at 2:49 pm

For a lot of guys with self esteem problems, they fall into the trap of dating seriously messed up women. And it further instills in them that being alone is much better than being in those types of arrangements. Especially if they conclude that’s all that’s out there or that’s all they can get. Fellas, if your early and mid experiences with women are bad, then you give up because those years put such memories of examples of what women really are. Whether personally dealing with or objectively looking at because that’s all one knows.

BTW, if men are fucking married women, then they are part of the problem. I have no issue in having their nutsacks cut off and shoved into their mouths while they bleed to death. What you and many fail to realize is men like that are no different than white knight manginas. They both will toss men under the bus to get what they want. BROS BEFORE HOS.

on April 26, 2012 at 9:10 pm

“if men are fucking married women, then they are part of the problem.”

Somewhat disagree. You’re making a sweeping generalization that entirely faults the man for this action. It also assumes the man had knowledge of the marriage.

Women bear responsibility for their actions as well.

Further it should be noted that a cheating married woman is always a risk given her biology to be driven by emotions which can be energized to seduce her into a disregard for loyal commitments.

A “marriage” is simply a legal constraint, a series of social/family acknowledgments and some religous banter sprinkled in. After a short duration, say 6 to 18 months the behavior between the spouses is similar to an LTR of any kind: except a legal binding still remains.

If wifey stays attractive and hubby beta’s out and stops managing the LTR…hypergamy sets in wifey and the cycle is perpetuated of her lookin for alpha cock.

Can’t really blame the alpha who saw a mark and took it down one night.

• DiamondEyes
        on April 27, 2012 at 11:01 am

This argument that alphas should have no moral compunction about knowingly fucking another man’s fiance or wife is the argument that alpha men should be just as solipsistic, amoral, and lacking of integrity or honor as the whores are. In other words we should be like the cunts we chase. I strongly disagree. I think getting laid at every opportunity just makes you a cad and a slave to your dick. Getting laid when you want to, on your terms, but not needing to make that the top priority is alpha. Quality, not quantity. If you HAVE to fuck a woman whether she is married or not, you are still a pussy-slave, and in my mind a beta. And, if she is married or engaged to a beta or omega, just how hot is she anyway? She’s probably a fucking swamp donk.

Preserving your innate integrity and values no matter what happens externally is supremely alpha.

• YaReally
          on April 27, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Mine is gorgeous. She’s going to bring her wedding dress over before the wedding because I won’t ever get married and this is my chance to fuck a bride lol

Fully aware I’m going to hell.

on May 1, 2012 at 3:54 am

It’s a good thing to nail a bride to be. It will make her more happy in her beta marriage- just ask DiamondEyes.

YaReally you are a humanitarian. *fistbump*.

Marco
on April 26, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Come on… that email in the 2nd post is obviously fake. A woman in love WILL write shit, and pour her heart out in an EMOTIONAL way, but she will NOT verbalize a chapter on evolutionary psychology in that overt manner. Nigga, please…

Honestly, you gotta sharpen your nose for that kind of shit. More and more of the manosphere blogs are being contaminated by this kind of twisted feelgood preaching-to-the-choir, extreme-confirmation-bias-required SHIT writing. There is really no other way to put it.

In Mala Fide has become essentially unreadable, except for a few good posts by Bardamu.

Don’t let it happen here.

[heartiste: the guy swears it's true. waddaya want from me? i'm not about to hook him up to a lie detector. i'll say what i've said before: anything written on the internet is basically a take it or leave it proposition. you read something, sniff it out, and see if it comports closely with your observed reality. in my case, what raven writes about women matches pretty closely the behavior i've witnessed of women when an alpha male is in their presence.
as far as the girl in question in this post, maybe she's one of those smarty nerd girls who actually likes talking about sciency stuff that guys like.]

• corvinus
    on April 26, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Nursing students and nurses, in addition to being extra horny, have to study biology and anatomy. I don’t think Raven is BSing us.

• Libertardian
      on April 26, 2012 at 9:01 pm

I agree, even if it is fake, I’ve known women who could have written it. There ARE a few out there who can see their own hamster (and as someone who dislikes bullshit, they’ve spoiled me for life).

on April 26, 2012 at 9:24 pm

I can see it being true.

Women love romance novels and english literature and crap like that. If they’ve been to a good university then they’ll have a good vocabulary and be able to write. Throw in some psych and bio 101 concepts and definitions, mix that with gina tingles and positively charged emotions from a charming alpha, an iPad and voila!

Wet pussy lovey dovey email w/ science references.

Other
on April 26, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Even if 50% of marriages end in divorce, that means 50% make it. And the numbers are much higher if you’re college educated. So it’s not all bad out there.

• GeishaKate
    on April 26, 2012 at 4:12 pm

No, it isn’t. And there’s a totally ignored market: divorced women. Getting divorced once is bad enough. Who wants to do it twice? You can bet your bottom dollar a divorced woman will be a lot more relationship savvy and committed that the average Jane. And, depending on age at, and length of, marriage, she probably has a lower count as well. Why she got divorced would be pretty important to know early on though.

[heartiste: you would think that logically this would be the case, but i recall reading a study that showed 2nd marriages have a higher divorce rate than 1st marriages. but i might be misremembering.]

• LostSailor
      on April 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm

According to various sources: 41-50% of first marriages end in divorce, 60-67% of second marriages, and 70-73% of third marriages.

on April 26, 2012 at 9:28 pm

any chance you guys can post links to your sources?

divorce statistics are hard to find primary source info on and further the actual “divorce rate” is an abstract concept because what is the formula behind the rate?

how was the data captured?

anways not patronizing just curious if anyone has a primary source document they can reference…not just “on bobs blog.com blah blah”

• LostSailor
          on April 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Divorce statistics are all over the map, so you need to be careful in defining what’s actually being counted (Does permanent separation without a legal divorce count?). I took those numbers from a quick survey of sites in a google search. And it’s not really divorce rates we’re counting, since that data is usually collected annually and expressed as number of divorces per 1,000 couples in a given year and that number is never compensated by examining the number of marriages and the type of marriage.

That said here’s a Time article and an actual research study that generally back up most of those figures (except for 3rd marriages, I couldn’t find any confirmation there):

The census bureau also has annual statistics under “Number, Timing and Duration of Marriages and Divorces” if you want to delve into them

on May 1, 2012 at 3:48 am

Thanks man. *fist bump*. I appreciate the follow up. Most fucktards on here can’t backup any claims with sources. Much appreciated.

It is a hard statistic to quantify accurately. Honestly I just focus on the qualitative observation because I go out so much and sure enough if she is ~30yrs and above, single, without a ring, SMV 6+ it is HIGHLY likely she has been divorced.

thunear
on April 26, 2012 at 5:11 pm

I’ve often wondered what would happen to the sexual reciprocity continuum if beta males discovered en masse how boldly and shamelessly women throw themselves at the few alpha males in their midst

This.

There’s that look you get from other men.

You throw a couple of words into the conversation, the woman turns to you. She jibes you with a comment. You tease her back, her face lights up and she steps forward. Suddenly, the guys to the right and left of her are invisible to her. There is only you.

Glancing around the room, you catch that look in the other guys’ faces. It’s a look of jealousy, of annoyance, but mostly, of total incomprehension. They are asking themselves “how did that guy do it?”

You know how you did it; it’s easy. The thing you don’t get is, why don’t these other guys see it too? What’s wrong with them?

• Laconophile
    on April 26, 2012 at 6:38 pm

“What’s wrong with them?”

They listen to what women say instead of watching what they do.

on April 26, 2012 at 9:36 pm

100%

Masculine Game Vs Feminine Game

Ripp
on April 25, 2012 at 3:56 am

“Personally, I find myself using techniques from both schools of thought, and adopting both attitudes in measure when it suits me, or the moment calls for it.”

I operate the same as you describe above. I believe any good artist has operate this way to maximize successful results across all opportunities. Having a strongly skewed focus on one side or the other would disqualify some opportunities as some subjects would perhaps respond better to a calibrated mixture.

“I imagine men who enjoy a life brimming with the carnal company of women are the same way: possessors of the masculine and feminine charms, dispensed when expedient and integrated to whichever context envelops them.”

Agreed.

Another Experimentally Confirmed Game Concept: Influencing Perception

Ripp
on April 25, 2012 at 4:31 am

“The concept of perception fluidity is crucial to game theory, for much of seduction is the psychology of massaging women’s perceptions via manipulation of your identity, behavior and image to project the aura of alpha maleness which is so alluring to the warier sex.”

I’d replace [manipulation] with [calculated display].

Manipulation suggests that one is forcing what could be a falsehood of your identity for an intended result. This could be true for a younger student. However as one advances in the refinement of game’s application it isn’t a manipulation of your identity per se, but more of a decission process on what elements of your identity to strengthen or soften the display of; based on the situation.

Regardless, “perception management” often used in the sales profession is the same concept as “perception fluidity”. It’s being aware of your presentation and calibrating any resources under your control to best influence a desired outcome.

A practical example is when I go out to younger (21 to 25ish) higher-energy venues vs. older (25 to 30ish) type lounge venues. I may dress more edgy, accessorize and be more assholeish and aggressive with the younger women. Whereas with the older group I may dress more sharp, less edgy and be more quick-witted and smooth. However my core identity is the same; just calibrated to the perception I want manage.

Another point I’d mention is why a good artist can go out alone. You can build social validation and pre-selection literally on-demand and manage your obstacles better. I coach some students to stop hanging out with big groups of their beta friends…and perception is exactly why. Your value drops when you have a bunch of beta-tard dudes hovering, pecking, groveling, shit-smiling, DQing, and annoying targets that you try and open etc. Your perception is that you’re just another AFC/beta. And if your friends don’t know game then they are just more hoops of fire to jump through in your process.

At least get one of them to film you or somethin… ;)

Gotta Love The Washington Uterus

Ripp
on April 23, 2012 at 4:14 am

“the world has changed and integrity is now a passé virtue”

Indeed.

The brains of the “unthinking masses” (as I heard Tyler Durden appropriately describe the majority of people) don’t work. With all the junk food and junk information they let into their system, their ability to reason is limited to PC-MSM bullshit and their emotions. Set only to appease these scientifically false ideals.

I’ve tried having simple versions of the above mentioned about the beauty of young women and the perpetual desire for men to have sexual fantasies and admiration for them, and further that it isn’t bad or wrong, but human. And men shouldn’t be chastised for being men.

It’s useless.

Beta men will hate by rationalizing their limited sexual option with their mediocre GF/wife and say crap like “but they’re so imature” and all women will rationalize that there is more to a woman’s beauty than looks blah blah blah…

On another note:
The fact that this SS agent hired a young hooker and drained his balls means that he’d most likely perform his job duties BETTER since his sexual urges were relieved. This would make him focus more on the important aspects of his job rather than be preoccupied as much with sexual fantasies; which create emotions (sometimes irritation, frustration) and can severely impact his abilties to think clearly in a time where it is required the most (panic, etc.)

• Firepower
    on April 25, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Ripp

This is WHAT we NEED – the wisdom of the latter-day MMF and slf here; that explains why Reagan was such a good prez. Even though his repressed SS slacked off on Hinckley, it had to be cuz they weren’t ball-drainers.

on April 26, 2012 at 12:06 am

Firepower: you’re missing my point, it has nothing to do with politics.

My premise is that a sexually relieved man would likely perform better SS type duties than a sexually tense, unrelieved man…regardless of whether they were protecting a political figure, working a high profile counterfeit case or under whatever administration.

In a broader sense: a sexually satisfied man thinks more clearly than a sexually frustrated man.

Sorry, but your impulse to politicize & polarize[left-side hate] my statement puts you in the “unthinking masses” category + “impulsive negative emotional attachment to topics that have no effect on your own life” sub-category.

Clearly you haven’t drained your balls in a while.

The Psychology Of Feminists And Manboobs

Ripp
on April 18, 2012 at 6:57 pm

The Pay Gap Is A Lie

Ripp
on April 18, 2012 at 3:01 am

“So why, given that these facts have been out there for years, do feminists like President Obama continue sticking their fingers in their ears and lying through their teeth?”

Votes.

Women, Divorce And Misleading Statistics

Southern Man
on April 15, 2012 at 11:37 pm

A divorce data point:

Married sixteen years, three kids, she initiated the divorce with reasons like “I’m bored” and “I don’t love you anymore.” I was a hopeless beta-provider schlub who let her have her way and gave her everything she ever wanted; thanks to this blog I now understand how damaging that was. The bartender she was fucking on the side was not mentioned.

Our net worth (assets minus debts) was a quarter million dollars – not bad for a couple of teachers where one of them was a spend-o-holic. The bulk was in my retirement accounts, ten acres of unimproved land, and the house. She got half (that is, half our financial assets, the better of anything we had two of, and everything we had one of), including our two-year-old mini-mansion. Fortunately the housing bubble was near its peak and the house was valued rather higher than its purchase price. I got The Land and about half my retirement assets as well as half of HER credit-card debt.

Within a year she had burned through her divorce cash (50K or so, cashed out of my retirement assets), maxed out her credit cards, and (the housing market having collapsed) lost the house. In spite of child support in an amount sufficient to pay her rent and basic utilities, the kids reported that she couldn’t keep the lights or the cable on. My teen daughter refers to that first year as “you were trying to be a single dad and Mom was just drunk.” A year TO THE DAY of our final day in court she called in tears to announce that she was filing for bankruptcy.

Today, five years later, MY net worth is back at a quarter million. Hers is zero, at best. Although she had all three kids at first, both teens eventually moved in with me and the youngest is begging to do so right now. She remarried (a beta much like I was) and has a new baby; he’s also divorced and pays child support to his ex. Together they hardly have two nickels to rub together. Our most regular communication is at the end of the month when she texts “did you mail the child support check yet?”

Who came out better in the long run?

on April 16, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Southern Man: *fist bump* to you for being a man and sharing your story. What you describe happens all the time these days and it’s only increasing.

Anti Blue pill
on April 16, 2012 at 12:02 am

Off Topic heartiste but what are your views on bath room game,ie not putting the seat down for tha lazy cunt?

on April 16, 2012 at 9:07 pm

In my house I leave it up. At a girl’s house I’m dating/banging I leave it up and tell them to provoke them. At my exes house I piss all over the seat and the floor.

At any families house I always put the both lids down.*Respect*

Maya
on April 16, 2012 at 1:30 pm

“Most women underestimate just how much men crave variety. A hot girlfriend won’t stop a guy from wanting to bang a fresh hottie. 17 minutes ago”

VERY good news for me. I want to be your next fresh hottie.

• James
    on April 16, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Heartiste is wrong. If that was true oneitis would not be so prevalent. I view it like addiction: the more you get the more you want. The average beta male (which is the majority of the population) is usually fine with just 1 woman.

on April 16, 2012 at 9:32 pm

“The average beta male (which is the majority of the population) is usually fine with just 1 woman.”

[heartiste: one point that gets lost in these sorts of assertions is the false premise that beta males (and females) are acting with unconstrained choice. but that's not the case. most beta males have limited options, so when they say they are fine with one woman we can deduce that this is a rationalization of that restricted choice. this conclusion is easily reached when we observe what happens to men who suddenly come into increased sexual market options (by, for example, becoming famous): they start sleeping around and/or trading up to younger/hotter lovers.]

Reframe:
      The average beta male (which is the majority of the population) is [complacent] with just 1 woman [because he/they lack the skill set to create an abundance of sexual options].

Oneitis is prevalent for the reason aforementioned.

Beta men “settle” with a woman that is on the decline (or at least early decline, hopefully) of her sexual market value. The woman realizes her capabilities to entice alpha males are waning. This forces her hypergamous inclinations to respond to reality and if a family is desired, so is a Beta Provider Male. In essence, she chooses the beta. And this opportunity for the beta is the BEST OPTION he has for long term sustained pussy.

Possessing the skill set to consistently meet new women and seduce them to sex [GAME] is rare in men.

Would a beta man who magically gains this skill set overnight still experience ONEITIS? (rhetorical).

Sorry James. Your GF isn’t that hot and you have some homework to do.

OG_MB
on April 16, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Christ, after reading this site and Roosh V’s for about a year now, my already skeptic and overly negative nature has been cranked into overdrive. As a recovering life long oblivious beta, knowing what I know now about the nature of women and my role (or lack thereof) in this awful feminized society that shits on its providers has rendered my soul completely dead. Add to this fact that when I started making the attempted transition from beta to alpha by learning game, finally started seeing some success/positive feedback from women, and eventually slept with a few of them I got fucking herpes. I was wearing a condom, and I got it on the area not covered. So now I find my confidence torn down and I don’t know what the fuck to do. Every site out there offering advice to people in this situation is beta poison “you will find someone who truly luvs you for who you are.” Knowing what I know now about Western women I harbor no illusions about finding “the one” and settling down, which is masculine suicide.

Evidently the Chateau’s proper response to feminism and Western bitches is the Pump N Dump, which for me would be an infection spree. So here I am stuck, fucked, knowing I’ll never find a loving, feminine woman in the states but still wanting to sow oats. I can’t even flirt with women or hear friends talk about banging many different girls now without feeling burning resentment that I can’t do the same thing and just fucking enjoy life. I also can’t talk to anyone about this shit so it just boils inside me. I do what I can to stay positive (exercise, hobbies, friends) but I have spent the majority of my life cut off from women due to ignorance, and now that I have the knowledge I can’t even use it.

Apologies for the personal rant but this is something I never see discussed on these types of sites but has to be more common with so many women and men sleeping around and breaking commitments. Just looking for any suggestion to help me from becoming a completely negative bitter asshole.

on April 16, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Your in a common phase of the RED PILL digestion.

As the knowledge flows through your blood stream and your analytic sense becomes more aware during social activity it’s common your frustration increases since reality confirms the knowledge.

Perfectly normal bro, don’t trip on it.

Here is the beauty: Once you start working on your GAME skills you become the selector. You learn how to apply a matrix of qualifiers to your women (not because you want to, but because you have to, there is only so much time in the universe) to decide whether you want to see her (or see her again) and what type of behavior she deserves from you. How much assholery, etc.

I developed what I call a RELATIONSHIP QUALITY ASSESSMENT [RQA: a 1 to 8 scale]. At each time step and based on her behavior she goes up or down on it and I respond accordingly. [1] = cum guzzling whore and she gets 1 meet. I spend NO MONEY on her and after that one and only meet I will never communicate with her again, regardless of sexual activity. [8] = marriage material. To give some perspective: since July 2011 I have been keeping my RQA. Out all of the women since I have NEVER met a qualified 8. And met only one 7. [7] = LTR material.

Please note RQA and SMV are not directly correlated.

My overall point here is that GOOD WOMEN do exist. They are just very, very rare. I’m talking about a young (18 to 25yrs), healthy and beautiful (SMV 8+) woman that still has traditional FEMININE characteristics: is polite, sweet, secure and doesn’t show HYPERGAMOUS natures in her behavior.

It takes some work to find them. But here is the best part: While you’re searching for a woman of RQA 7 or 8 (LTR or marriage material) you get to nail dozens and dozens of hot slutty hypergamous women in the interim. And it’s a whole shit ton of fun.

While the knowledge is daunting and frustrating at first, realize how INVALUABLE it is. Since women are hypergamous and will always want the HIGHER VALUE male, become the higher value male.

GAME teaches you how to do this.

Capsaicin
on April 16, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Desperate brides try feeding tube diet: Under doctor’s supervision, some take extreme measures to drop weight before the wedding

*****

“Jennifer Derrick’s weight had crept to 159 pounds from 125, and she knew she would not fit into her grandmother’s wedding dress.

‘Women were smaller back then, and there was nothing to let out,’ said Ms. Derrick, of Rockford, Ill. She took prescription pills, had vitamin B shots and made weekly $45 visits to a Medithin clinic in Janesville, Wis. When she married on March 18, she was back to 125 pounds; the gown, from 1938, fit perfectly.”

• Holden Caulfield
    on April 16, 2012 at 6:02 pm

How fat is she now that the wedding is over? I wonder if there is any correlation with high quickly a woman’s BMI increases when compared with how beta/omega her husband is.

on April 16, 2012 at 10:01 pm

LOL.

I’d also like to see a study that shows avg BMI and weight increase per bride 90 days after marriage ceremony.

My guess is it’s at least 5+ on the BMI and 30lbs. And 2 full notches down the SMV scale…

[heartiste: there are studies showing that wives gain weight in the first years of marriage. there are probably posts on it in the archives here.]

on April 17, 2012 at 3:35 am

I vaguely remember reading it. After digging deeper its not surprising there is solid scientific finding.

Original CH post:

UNC Study that is referenced:

“Several studies examining longitudinal changes in romantic relationship status report a differential sex effect of entry into marriage, with greater weight gain in women (9,10,30). Women may be differentially impacted by transitions in romantic relationship status; for example, through increased social obligations encouraging consumption of regular meals (31,32) and larger portion sizes (33), resulting in increased energy intake (30). Further, entry into cohabitation or marriage is associated with decreased physical activity (34) and a

decline in desire to maintain weight for the purpose of attracting a mate (6).

In contrast, obese women may be less likely to marry (35). Our longitudinal findings suggest that both men and women who enter marriage are more likely to become obese, consistent with findings from another large, racially diverse sample of young adults (36). Moreover, we found that individuals who lived with romantic partners for a longer duration had higher likelihood of incident obesity suggesting that shared household environmental factors may contribute to changes in obesity.”

Nuevo Married Alpha
on April 16, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I love this blog. Problem is it makes me think too much.

I’m married yet I’m constantly and easily getting young action on the side. My wife is getting fat and old. It’s embarrassing to be in public because I deserve better. But I made the choice when I was beta. I’ve since learned game but now have 2 kids (3 and 5yo) which complicates everything. She and I get along well but divorce is always on my mind. I’d pull the trigger if I didn’t know it would devastate the kids like it did me and my brother at the same age.

I’m more or less venting, but I want to submit my story as evidence that a miserable married man is enduring for the sake of the children. We actually had a conversation about divorce (when the stupid Dr. mailed my STD test bill to the house). She said she didn’t want to stay together for the kids. That’s the only reason I’m doing it. (not exactly true, i did the math and I’d end up broke, but if kids weren’t an issue I’d bear it.)

And the sex (when we have sex) sucks. I get regular sex outside of my marriage and it’s fucking earth shattering in comparison (except when their husbands walk in on us, but I digress).

I love this blog. It’s a geat place for me to go when I need encouragement. That sounds stupid but I’m torn up inside, and if anyone’s been in the real world lately, you know there’s not much help out there.

on April 16, 2012 at 10:02 pm

HEH.

Ugly Women Are More Likely To Be Careerist Feminists

Anonymous
on April 15, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Rosen, Steinem, Abzug, Dworkin, Gilligan, what do these women have in common? They and feminism generally are Jewish. They support the values of Jewish society–stronger women/matriarchal families, antipathy to physical work, sexual looseness, intellectualism, materialism, and miscegination among the gentile majority–in order to remake the society in their image, to protect their flourishing as a leadership cohort, and to express their values. Feminism, in other words, is pretty clearly a Jewish movement to pursue Jewish goals. Read enough feminism and this “secret” is openly discussed and acknowledged. Obviously, non-Jews sign on, but their vanguard and leadership class, which is deeply entrenched in higher education and the media, is undoubtedly Jewish.

Along these lines, I do think the one reason whites are so hated by minorities of all types is the beauty of our women. It far exceeds blacks and Asians and a great many Jews–look at Rosen. Our women are the most beautiful in the world, and everyone wants to destroy them by destroying their morals–already mostly happened–and by destroying their pride in their kind through two decades of miscegenation propaganda by the time they graduate college.

on April 18, 2012 at 5:24 am

First, it must be noted that Jewish women always seem to swallow my cum. Makes sense, they don’t like wasting things of value.

I need to also note however -not that it matters that much- that Jews are both a race and religious belief system. Jewish DNA can be traced back to a particular time in human history. However there are also Jews of varying other races that may or may not have “Jewish DNA” or only some JewDNA. JDNA. It’s cheaper supposedly. Heh.

And it’s entirely possible for a Jewish family to be completely of a different race. German Jews for example, among many other European Jews. E-Jews.

Wikipedia has a shit ton of info re the history of Jewvolution.

This dude I knew in high school was a Jewish Mexican. I felt pretty bad for him. When he’d steal he’d only take the merchandise that was on sale.

Ugly Women Are More Likely To Be Careerist Feminists

Ripp
on April 18, 2012 at 5:02 am

“…and you’ve got a recipe for total societal breakdown, unprecedented antagonism between the sexes, and a playing field ripe for men to plunder using the charismatic arts known as game.”

110%.

There couldn’t be a BETTER time in modern western civilization to fulfill your sexual desires and materialize them into reality.

At this time point and more than ever in history, there are more women at peak years of health/beauty/fertility that are encouraged by society to:
-not have children
-be financially independent
-use contraception

Essentially society is circumventing their biological purpose to bear and raise children during the optimal time.

So what are they supposed to do if they’re not encouraged to value a provider male and be a mother [drum roll please...]

COCK CAROUSEL

And that is exactly what they are doing. And for those that hate, don’t believe, lack the courage, lack the intelligence or whatever rationalization du jour to try and dismiss the truth I happily welcome your ignorance. More pussy for me.

And what useful inventions has the working women contributed to society? More bullshit shoes and clothes to make them feel better as their beauty degrades. Paid for by fiat dollars from beta provider x-hubbys so they can get butthexed and bernakified bc tucker maxxx ryhmes with goldman sachsss and YaReally ryhmes bernanke lollzlzozlzozlllzlzolz…