A Short List Of Street Openers

Anonymous
on March 1, 2012 at 2:50 am

“Game is a process. It’s a fluid strategy that employs many tactics to reach the goals of sex, love or sexlovesugarmarriage.”

100%.

There is great similarity between game process and professional sales process. However please don’t misunderstand my statement to mean a good sales professional would be good at game, or vice versa.

The important thing to realize is that at some point you have to START the process- and there are best practices and the above are excellent openers.

Here is a personal favorite of mine (I beleive it came from Sasha Day Game):

Requires a pre-loaded light compliment about the target, and a pre-loaded ‘fun’ type question.

Ripp: “listen I’m not trying to hit on you I just have a question”

Her: “ok?”

Ripp: “those are cool boots/purse/shoes where did you get those my friend sarah loves that stuff?”

Her: “i got them at x store blah blah”

Ripp: “hmm….cool. ok…now I’m going to hit on you.”

Her: laughter

Ripp: “so if your’re on a first date with a guy and you arrive on time but he’s running late, how much time do you wait before he’s being a jerk and what do you do?

You can interchange the compliment and the fun question easily, but the punch is the “hmm…ok, now I’m going to hit on you.” It always makes the girls laugh. Great for 2 or more women also because once you pop the fun question they all want to participate. Questions about “first dates” are excellent because women love talking about dating crap and all of them have stories of “some guy” that did “whatever”. Also the question above is so open ended they can answer in any way. Also this type of question can also flesh out if they’re single/bf/dating/lying to you/etc…not that they’re response stops me in anyway (or them)…heh.

• Ripp
    on March 1, 2012 at 5:29 pm

claiming the above post…smart phone doesn’t log me in sometimes.

Ripp
on March 1, 2012 at 5:45 pm

I agree with a lot of the guys on here that “all these openers are shit.”

But let’s face it, all openers are shit, period. Basic psychology tells us that your words (content) is less than 10% of the communication frame. So what you say has such little significance.

If you’re approaching a target and you look like shit, head down, mumbling and stuttering like a retard it really doesn’t matter what you say, she’s probably not going to respond positively.

But ya gotta start somewhere. And if you’re just beginning it helps to latch on to some routines that have some zesty crap too them…

…better than farting around with what I call DQing or Dumb Questions/Demographic Questions:
“so you come here often?”
“where do you live?”
“what do you do for work?”

…then nod your head, peck like a fucking pigeon, shit smile, stare and say “oh cool” to everything she says.

boring. gay.

Direct Vs Indirect Street Game

Ripp
on February 27, 2012 at 4:33 am

“In fact, any kind of interaction with a girl is liable to be interpreted as interest in getting her naked. So there’s no good reason to worry about her suspicions. Girls KNOW. The only question that should matter to you is HOW you want girls to know. Most girls like it when a man couches his sexual intentions in plausibly deniable flirtations and rambles.”

100%.

For dudes that are actively practicing pickup, pay extra attention to the last sentance and digest this into your inner game.

Why Nurses Make The Quickest Lays

A.B. Dada
on February 23, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Over the past 8 years or so, I asked plenty of guys to rate their recent break-ups or their current long term girlfriends. I ask only a few questions: what is her job now, what is her job when you met, how is she sexually, what’s the age difference, etc.

I hope to release a new chart with the information I’ve gathered.

Nurses are VERY high on the short term dateable list — almost #1. It’s incredible how the consistency is. The issue is, as they age, they actually fall very quickly, according to my research.

I can’t be with a nurse. Seeing them wearing scrubs after work at a grocery store just grosses me out. It’s a mockery displaying her “life saving” social status, bringing germs and shit into a supermarket with open food buffets. Sickening.

Thanks for this dissemination — it never occurred to me why they should be so short-term bangable.

• King A's Bastard Son
    on February 23, 2012 at 5:07 pm

A.B. Dada….the perennial Loser who is always the first to post a comment here or at Rollo’s site.

This keyboard jockey’s life consists of frantically monitoring Game sites so that he can be sure to post the first comment.

Even Neecy wasn’t so annoying — or predictable.

• dunning-kruger
      on February 23, 2012 at 5:26 pm

our little nerd sitting in the front of the class agreeing with everything the teacher says

• Ripp
        on February 24, 2012 at 5:18 am

King A’s Bastard Son:

That is rock bottom- the absolute end of natural selection in the CH eco system. Lower than a shit beetle. The shit beetle’s shit.

By associating yourself with Queen B, you have confirmed allegiance with a sad, old, deluded, gameless, jesus jerk-off, keyboard jockeying history nerd that is admittedly ignorant to actively seducing women.

Funny that you try and talk shit on AB for frequent posting.

I suggest you stroll through the CH archives and read some of AB’s posts. You will learn more about getting laid in just one of his posts, then if you were to read all of Queen B’s uselessly exhaustive and wordy mental masturbation ramblings.

But wait…Queen B isn’t about getting laid. In fact, he never was. So his bastard child could only be a shit beetle since he’s never had sex.

Guys, if you’re here to improve your game, disregard Queen B and his bullshit (or his followers) Listen to the few, like AB, who post solid commentary.

Who would you rather learn from: The kid in front of the class always paying attention, or the fat, old, nerdy, shit eating clown in the back that NEVER PARTICIPATES…

Ripp
on February 24, 2012 at 5:21 am

CH:
What about nurses in maternity/newborn looking at vagina and vagina spooge all day?

the exception?

It’s Time For Women To Woman Up

Ripp
on February 21, 2012 at 4:42 pm

This issue is a societal construct manifested from the emotionally driven woman brain, prolifererates and rationalized by feminists and beta men in the mass controlled outlets of information exchange.

The core of it is: “women don’t want to take responsibility for their actions, and don’t believe they should be held accountable when they do act in contradiction to their words, supposed beliefs and anything that can shame them.”

Thus statements like “there are no good men left” are accepted in social commentary, main stream media and projected as if it’s a problem with men.

Once again, CH fleshes out the brutal, but clear, truth.

Dynamite post.

Joe Alpha (@Joe_Alpha)
on February 21, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Wow… this is excellent. Of course, men like sex. We are built to. But women are the gatekeepers as to who they open their legs for, and yet, we are the ones to blame? This is probably why the idea of women as “victims” has become even more prevalent in our time- they need to blame someone because they can’t admit that they made mistakes.

That actually brings me to something that we embrace at the Joe Alpha Factor- it is a model we call “Emotional Blindness” The definition reads:

“The generally linear thinking of men often conflicts with the generally passive nature of women. Evolution has produced an emotional “blind spot” in women where if directly confronted about a particularly emotional topic, the alphamale may be met with utter denial, and possibly a violent response. This denial is within the woman’s own mind, and not deliberate- Women, it seems, are even indirect with themselves.”

We basically contend at the Joe Alpha Factor that women are more or less fundamentally incapable of dealing with things directly- as their nature is more or less passive via evolution. That means that they will not be able or willing to accept responsibility for the things that they have said or done if they are wrong or the outcome doesn’t suit them.

I actually believe it is a type of blindness that prevents them from admitting fault in any given situation- frustrating the linear thinking and fact gathering that characterizes a man’s brain. So when it comes to facts or feelings you may be met with utter (and even violent) denial simply because of the radically passive nature of women that causes them not to be able to face things directly.

I think that women truly believe (for whatever reason, nature or nurture) that they are never at fault for anything. I find it rare when a woman truly owns up to her choices when they have not suited her, or the outcome was negative.

• Ripp
    on February 21, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Joe: eerily we were writing the same basic claim at the same time. re my post above. *fist bump*

Having this basic knowledge about the way women think, can and does help predict their behavior.

Frustrating, sad and ugly as the incongruent bullshit generator of women’s thoughts v. words v. actions are, you can use it to your advantage. Game teaches this.

Since the bull is going to charge at full force no matter what you do…grab the bull by the horns and steer it in the direction where it helps you best.

walawala
on February 21, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Womaning up also means to drop that sense of entitlement that manifests itself in utter rudeness….example.

On Saturday I was at a dance party at my local social. I arrive early, sit with a couple I know. While up dancing I deliberately put a bag of beer on my seat to reserve it. While up dancing I see a girl arrive late, come over to my table, take my stuff, put it on the ground and take over the table….

When the song finishes I walk over, pick up her bag, drop it on the ground, then ask the guy I was sitting with —-a typical shlubby beta—and ask him why someone would be so rude. He apologizes and when she returns, he offers her HIS seat….dick.

Later in the evening, there was a performance. When I return, this girl is in my seat again.

I smile and say “Sweetheart, I’m sitting there.” Shlubby beta feels the need to apologize again, he gets up to make way for her to sit in his seat for the performance.

As she moves, her knee brushes the table cloth which then knocks over the guy’s beer. It falls over and begins pouring out directly onto her dress filling up like a coffee filter, spilling all over her shoes and the floor.

I turned to her, smiled and said “Have a beer on us’ and watched the show. Video from that night show me sprawled in alpha pose in my chair watching the show while she spends the time cleaning up the mess.

Karma.

But this whole rudeness and sense of entitlement that so many women feel when they pull the “Be a gentleman” crap when they act like the rude assholes they claim so much to despise.

• Ripp
    on February 21, 2012 at 9:58 pm

100%.

I would phrase it as the “chivalry delusional projection.”

What I’ve found is that women who have a built-up insecurity/guilt stew from whoring it up project this by claiming they’re a “lady” and deserve a gentlemen.

The reality is this manifests by women being rude. Plain and simple.

-always trying to reframe txt/phone convo
    -flaking
    -no manners
    -constant shit testing
    -no respect for your time or their verbal commitments

Because there is an abundance of beta-tards that put up with this shit, buy them dinners, shit smile, agree with everything they say, play into their delusion and are basically enablers…they get away with it.

The irony is that being the “uncarring asshole” or having solid game counters all of the above.

Common Mistakes You Will Make While Learning Game

Nine Furies
on February 16, 2012 at 5:01 pm

In my experience, responding with anger and nursing backwards bitterness after being blown out was a problem for me when I started out.

Only constantly pushing myself out of my comfort zone in social situations really changed the whole paradigm. Instead of the girl being a bitch for not immediately wanting to fuck, its a girl that is understandably intimidated by a confident man.

Alexander from RSD wrote a kick ass article about that recently.

• (r)Evoluzione
    on February 16, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Link to RSD article? It’s bad form to mention a good article but to leave your audience hanging.

• vitacia
      on February 16, 2012 at 11:28 pm

I think he refers to this article:
      alexattitude.com/archives/628

Basicly about how the girls are intimidated by you when you approach them and how you shouldn’t misinterpret that as them not liking you. (~02:50-03:15)

• Ripp
        on February 17, 2012 at 1:22 am

100%.

If you’re an avg+ looking guy, dressed well and approach confidently, some women will be intimidated and it’s easy to percieve this intimidated reaction as negative. I had some challenges with this.

But after busting through it I’ve found you can soften your attraction routine (after the opener) with voice tone and a slight step back- a light IOD in a sense.

Rex
on February 16, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I’ve gotten 2 girlfriends in the past 6 months due to CH. Both of them lasted about a a month or two. I noticed I completely dropped my game once I got a girl, I just saw it as a tool to seduce a girl, not keep her. I went from cocky asshole to the sickening cuddly beta slowly as I began to feel their warmth. I noticed the second I got a girl, I gave up my ‘alpha act’ because I had ‘won’. Or so I had thought.

• Ripp
    on February 17, 2012 at 1:34 am

I’m not trying to patronize, but what I read is that your game has improved significantly from your previous 6 months- but your next challenge is in the context of “harem management” for lack of a better term. Or rotation management or whatever.

I’ve been there. Once I climbed a few rungs and started getting frequent sex with women I was really attracted to, some complacency set in and I let the sex “beta” me out. It also killed my game development and game with other new opportunities because this “one” chic took up too much bandwidth.

Essentially you’re expereiencing an advanced form of ONEitis and haven’t properly “trained” your rotation partners. This is key as you develop larger harems and manage the expectations. It’s important to establish a “random, scarce and intermittent” communication pattern from the onset. Eventually when the sexual line is crossed you’ll have choices to make between giving up more of your free time to continue the relationship or risk losing the account for other new opportunities.

I coach my students to make sure not to communicate too much with their targets- especially after sex. If you do you risk her clinging on, going nuts on you, or you can also beta out and blow the opp.

Jake
on February 16, 2012 at 5:53 pm

“Stubborn Refusal To Adapt Spergitude”
Flowing naturally with the direction of a conversation is one of the hardest things imo. I plan out conversations in my head before I have them and, I realized that fellow spergies do it too. We take things literally and are completely deaf to the underlying tone and actual message of what’s being said, but understand the words fine. Subtleties kill me.

• (r)Evoluzione
    on February 16, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Flowing with the convo comes with practice. It’s definitely something you can learn to do. At one time I tried to have conversations planned out in advance, but that’s impossible and more than a bit spergy.

What’s not spergy but strategic is to have a number of ‘volleys’ that you can use. You can’t plan an entire conversation, but you can expect to receive some similar responses to a given question or tactic. Being prepared to answer a repetitive response, that’s just plain smart. And easy. Again, just practice.

Also, congruence really matters. I’ve found you can say about anything if you say it with confident, direct eye contact, and a playful smirk, er, smile.

• Ripp
      on February 17, 2012 at 1:42 am

Agreed.

Conversation is a skill set, it can be learned and mastered.

Ya gotta do it, and keep doing it, and so forth.

Hypergamy, Sluts And Smart Women

Redleg
on February 15, 2012 at 2:44 pm

This shouldn’t surprise anyone. We have created a paradigm in which SWPL women in their 20′s are completely unconstrained, and are free to follow their most primal, base desires in a diverse and dense urban setting. With their education, money and access to birth control, they’re not likely to drop out of the race due to an 18 year reproductive commitment.

What IS surprising is that women are shocked by the male response. Women have used money and leverage (ill gotten or otherwise) as their ticket to the most vag-tingly mate. Men are using game to do the same.

I think you will see the number of beta males drop, slowly, as we move into this uncomfortable new world. Men will have fewer job opportunities, have come from more bitter, parsimonious families, and will have been exposed to the duplicity of the gender wars at an earlier age. They will become accordingly less respectful of women, and as they succeed, they will be immitated (they ARE being immitated). There is no way to sustain a frustrated yet magically docile population of sexually unsatisfied men forever. We are adapting, and will continue to adapt, until the face of the American male is as alien to us as modern women are.

This is just a market, like any other.

• Ripp
    on February 16, 2012 at 3:04 am

“I think you will see the number of beta males drop, slowly, as we move into this uncomfortable new world.”

I agree with your above paragraphs but have to disagree with the quoted statement.

I’ve said this before, and stand by it: Regardless of how much GAME information/knowledge/whatever becomes more available it won’t have a significant effect on the alpha male vs. beta male ratio. There will always be very few alphas, a shit ton of betas, and an increasing number of omegas.

Very, very few men have the intelligence, persistence and commitment that it takes to APPLY game and make fundamental changes in thinking and behaving to increase the quality and frequency of pussy in their own lives.

Many talk, scarcely few walk.

Look at the game/seduction/dating market today: You have a fairly small group of men that have created products and services. Of these men, *most* blazed their own trail by simply going out and forcing themselves to cold approach women and learn through trial and error. It’s this same quality that is rare, and that is Alpha.

Game knowledge only helps to catalyse the development of those very few who possess the underlying skills to free themselves of socio-political programmed beta tardness.

The rest either deny it or just talk about it.

Example: why is McDonalds still growing and profitable even though the knowledge that it’s products aren’t really even food and it’s absolute horrible shit for your body? Exactly.

• Redleg
      on February 16, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Thanks for your thoughtful response. But I disagree. Of course there will always be omegas, betas and alphas, but the core issue is the ratio of those groups. Male culture is playing catchup with the damage being done to it by economics and the media, thus there are more people being raised as betas, floundering in the sexual marketplace. I am proposing that economic and social forces are going to change this ratio.

I think we’ll see more and more men appear who, though beta in core personality, will at least know the basics of not alienating/disgusting a woman at first blush. Anything is better than the current state, where we are raised to believe it’s Leave it to Beaver, when instead it’s the beaver damming us…

• Ripp
        on February 28, 2012 at 5:33 pm

“I am proposing that economic and social forces are going to change this ratio.”
        This is where our disagreement is. My point is that econ/social forces are irrelevant given my above claim. Regardless of particular socio-economics on an individual, the qualities I mention above will still trend in the same ratio in the aggregate.

“I think we’ll see more and more men appear who, though beta in core personality, will at least know the basics of not alienating/disgusting a woman at first blush”
        Yes, but having an idea of the “basics” you mention does not make them alpha. Just a beta dude with an idea.

Doc
on February 15, 2012 at 6:34 pm

I have to concur with these findings… Although I will note that while having wealth and power isn’t necessary to attract women, it is the traits which men with wealth and power tend to project which attract women. One could argue that those traits are what lead to wealth and power, but that is purely a chicken and egg type of argument of which came first…

• Ripp
    on February 16, 2012 at 3:35 am

Wealth & Power is all relative to the perception of your target. Game teaches you how to ‘create’ these attributes with your current life setup (job,dwelling, etc) and spike attraction in your target.

Regardless, ‘attitude’ (ie game strategies, tactics and application) trumps all. A good artist can illicit his target’s values and align his true chacteristics (or make them up if you can fabricate non-verbal) to relate to the target while projecting the ‘wealth & power’ ‘confident’ ‘popular’ ‘high status’ ‘whatever’ traits to help your getting laid.

If you’re out with 22yr undergrad, she’s so young she doesn’t know shit about shit. Whether you make $50k/year or $500k/year, doesnt matter. As long as you hold your frame that you’re “successful” “confident” she’ll see her version of wealth and power in you….and slob your knob…

…give her a powerful wealth of alpha DNA…

heh…